Wednesday 9 January 2013

Who's the daddy?

On the day: 
08/06/2013 

On the way: 
Something's up. 
The admiring glances in my direction. That's not happened before. And from ladies of a certain age, disconcertingly. 
I'm wearing my brand new woolly hat from Jean, which pleases me immensely, but I shouldn't have thought that it would draw such a reaction. Unless hiding half my head makes me less resistible. 
Then the dapper, white-haired gentleman at my shoulder, who makes even his big green and blue weatherproof jacket look natty, mentions that he might pick up some croissants on the way back home. It's not me gathering glances. It's him. 
I have to smile - it's the story of my life. Dad. 

On the pod: 
Untutored Youth - The Hives 

On the front page: 
Facecrook - driver's website appeal for penalty points Patsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment